Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Good Eggs

Hi Everyone!

I went a little crazy taking pictures of the bird family that made it's home on top of our heater in the backyard. They are soooo cute and they grow so fast. Enjoy the pictures. At least someone around here has some good eggs! Ha.
The nest on top of the heater 


One egg in there so far

Thought I was going to be getting a picture of more eggs, instead I got a picture of newly hatched baby birds.

A few days later. Already getting so big!

Look at all those cute little heads!

That fat one over there must have got kicked out of the nest. Ha

 Momma bird feeding her babies. So cool to watch!

 Just hanging out. 

 Getting ready to leave the nest. Those are the last two babies. The rest of them already flew away. 

Taking off!


Is it weird that I got so attached to these birds? I'm kind of sad that they are gone. 


~Tonya




2 comments:

Becky said...

Yeah I would say it's a little weird how attached you got to them!! Just kidding!! Hope you're having a great day. I miss you!

Tonya said...

Haha Becky! That's because you don't like animals! I miss you too!

The Animas House

I will never forget the first time I walked into the Animas House seven years ago. I walked in, saw the view and was in awe. But I also walk...